Nintendo is one of the biggest game manufacturers in the world and it has numerous games to its credit. If you are in a mood to play those games but don’t have the console, then you don’t have to bother about it. Because with 3DS Emulator Citra, you can play all those games on your PC.
3DS Emulator Citra is an open source emulator for playing Nintendo 3DS Games on a computer. The platform of the PC doesn’t matter because it is available for all of them. Though the emulator is still in its experimental phase, it is constantly being improved.
You can certainly do 3DS Emulator Download on your PC, be it Windows, Mac OS, or Linux. In the next section, we will see how to download and install it on your PC.
Citra 3DS Emulator Download for PC
Citra 3DS Emulator is available on its official website. You can easily download and install it from there. After that, you can download Nintendo 3DS Games as you like and play them using Citra 3DS Emulator Download.
The games are available on the website so you won’t have to go looking for games here and there on the internet. There are a few requirements that you need to make sure you have on your PC before you decide to install 3DS Emulator.
- It works fine with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 and without any hassles.
- Your PC should have a minimum of a 2GHz processor in order to emulate the games. It’s better if you have 2.5GHz.
- Minimum 2GB RAM for the Citra 3DS Emulator to work decently and 3GB for a flawless experience.
- You should at least have a DirectX9 or DirectX10 on your PC.
- Free space of about 1GB on your hard disk is necessary.
Now that we have the requirements down, it is time for seeing how to Download 3DS Emulator and install it.
3DS Emulator Download Process
After taking a look at the pre-requisites of the method, we just have to follow the download steps which we have systematically given here. Just stick to the steps and you won’t get left behind. We will help you if you do though.
- The setup is available on the official website as a zip file and there are many versions of it.
- We have selected the best suitable for versions and have provided the link here.
3DS Emulator Download
- This link will take you the 3DS Emulator download page. Once you’re there, select your platform and the version of the software and click that link.
- A zip file will be downloaded and it will have the necessary contents.
- Following the download, you have to extract the contents of the folder.
- The setup file will be in there, so just find it and double click it.
- A pop-up box will open and you just have to hit the “Install” tab and wait.
The installation will probably take a couple of minutes and it won’t long before you have the 3DS Emulator on your PC. Now, you have to get the files of the games that you wish to play and that you can get from the website itself.
Download 3DS Emulator for Android and iOS
Getting the emulator for a PC was easy and you could easily do it in a couple of minutes at best. But the thought of playing 3DS Games on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets must have crossed the minds of many people.
But thinking of things doesn’t make them real and we don’t like saying that you can’t get the 3DS Emulator Download for Android or iOS. So, playing your favorite games using this app on your phone is out of the question. But, that is not the end of it.
Just because you can’t get this one emulator doesn’t mean that you can’t play 3DS Games on Android and iOS. There are other emulators like DrasticDS, Retroarch, etc and much more for Android. As for iOS, there hasn’t been any development so far.
This makes it all we had to explain about the Citra 3DS Emulator Download for PC. Hopefully, you have got everything down in your minds. If you have any trouble with the installation, contact us at Browsys.