Browsys Virtual Folders aims to revolutionize the way we consume and share online content, by providing a system to organize web pages in virtual folders that can be easily created, accessed, edited and shared, similar to what we do with documents and folders in our computer. Wisely used, It could forever change the way in which you interact with the Internet.
The idea behind this approach is very simple: Until now, the only way to visit or share a group of web pages was one by one, so: why not to develop a system to create groups of web pages and manipulate them like in traditional computer folders, that is intuitive and easy enough for an average computer user? This solution should boost online productivity and enhance overall online browsing experience for many people.
- Optimize your web browsing routines by creating custom virtual folders containing up to 10 web pages, so you can easily sift through them at anytime.
- Organize your frequently visited web pages in virtual folders.
- Create custom Folders for convenient navigation, future reference or quick sharing.
- Explore relevant, quality web content via pre-built Folders for different topics.
- Bookmark / Save / Share Folders (10 websites at once) instead of single links.
- Boost your online productivity by creating meaningful folders that reflect your web browsing habits.
- Discover new content based on your interests, visiting Folders created by people like you.
- Organize your daily browsing workflow with intuitive folders containing your most visited websites.
- Optimize your online habits, defeating Procrastination.
You can also browse pre-built featured folders, consisting in selected groups of sites that are content-related, a great resource to discover and visit relevant websites for different topics.
Browsys Search is a handy web search tool, allowing quick access to multiple search services and online content providers from one single page.
- Search and get results from multiple search services at once.
- With a convenient and intuitive interface, Browsys Search Assistant is a simple, fast and powerful way to search the web.
No registration or login is required in Browsys, and it's free to use.
You can create as many virtual folders as you may need.
Core functionalities are still under development: We're programming, testing, researching and tweaking. Major updates to our website can be expected.